We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
Our team of financial professionals can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies*
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies*
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?*
- Are my investments working hard enough?*
- What’s the best approach for college savings?*
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
* Peter A. Maniscalco offers these services through his affiliation with Avantax Investment ServicesSM Member FINRA, SIPC and Avantax Advisory ServicesSM
Peter A. Maniscalco, CPA, MBA
Peter is a graduate of the Bernard M. Baruch College of the City University of New York. He received his BBA in accounting in 1976 and his MBA in taxation in 1981.
Nicole M. Picone, CPA, MBA
Nicole is a graduate of Pace University in New York City. She received her combined BBA and MBA degrees in accounting in January, 2003.